FICA REQUIREMENTS: Natural Persons
 South African identity document (foreigners: passport);
 Utility bill addressed to your residential address less than 3 months (accounts for mobile phones are not acceptable);
 South African Income Tax reference number.
 (Confirmation marital status, i.e. unmarried or married.)
 Marriage certificate.
- If IN community of property (no antenuptial contract)
 S.A. identity document (foreigner: passport) of your SPOUSE.
- If OUT of community of property (by Antenuptial Contract ("ANC")
 Page 1 (and page 2 if necessary) reflecting the registered number and names of both parties.
- If your Marriage is governed by the Laws of another country/state
 S.A. identity document (foreigner: passport) of your SPOUSE;
 Name of the country/state governing your marriage, i.e. the country where the husband was living at the time of the marriage with the intention of staying there permanently.
FICA REQUIREMENTS: Entities
· Person acting on behalf of the Entity must comply with paragraphs 1 to 4 above.
· All directors / members / trustees must also comply with paragraphs 1 to 4 above
PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
 and, if applicable, CK2.
 Letters of Authority / Master's Certificate;
 Trust Deed and all amendments thereto.
 Resolution to approve the purchase (and loan application, if applicable) taken before the Agreement of Sale was signed. (The only exception is where it is a cash transaction and all the Trustees have signed the Agreement of Sale.)
· Detailed FICA requirements for Entities, will be supplied to such Purchasers, in due course.
· FICA requirements for Other Entities, if applicable, will be supplied to such Purchasers.